How old are you guys?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28… actually surprised to see some of these answers. Just goes to show that age, maturity and skill don’t go hand in hand

I’ll take this as an insult to everyone over 30, and a compliment to everyone under 30. ❤️

But true, didn’t realize @MSicardCutlery and @ethompson were 20 somethings, for instance. 👍

I think absent other markers, I just assume everyone is my age, though.

I’ll take this as an insult to everyone over 30, and a compliment to everyone under 30. ❤️

But true, didn’t realize @MSicardCutlery and @ethompson were 20 somethings, for instance. 👍

I think absent other markers, I just assume everyone is my age, though.
I always assumed that you and Dan Bidinger are the exact same age, born the same exact day, from the same exact parents.

Because has anyone ever seen them in the same room at the same time? Like two different letters in your names is such an amazing disguise!?

Same with shep, I always assumed I was pretty much one of the youngest ones here.

I am feeling a bit shaken right now

IMG_1951.gif

You mean 75, right? How else is @KasumiJLA supposed to start imminent retirement rumors to justify jacking up prices
I mean, let's be honest, even if I did retire I'd still be doing this. I dreamt about san-mai delam last night, I feel like I'm past the point where getting out is an option anymore.

Back