well, crap. my oven went GOODBYE!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
repair guy said one of the three computer boards went PFFZZZT! my wife and I are saving money for an electrician to crawl under our home to pull a new 220 run to power induction. our main panel went bad, so the Electrician preemptively installed a bigger box, that is also solar ready. he said all he needs is to know exactly what stove we want so he can see the specs for power location. we have been saving ever since. well, my janky stove/oven had other plans. haha. it died early. about one year early.

we bought a decent stove on sale yesterday..bummer we didnt have electrician money, or I would have bought induction. the stove isn't the expensive part, the electrician is. gah. ( I heard $5000 thrown about for the work), plus our electrician is BELOVED and is soooo busy. his superpower is he has all the utility guys on speed-dial. and the county inspectors. last time with the panel..the inspector said, since we used that electrician all he needed was some pictures taken during install to pass. our electrician is so neat and tidy. clean. we want him and his crew. he is months out, so a quick job was not in the cards anyways.

like everything... TIMING is everything.

Back