• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Trading sharpening stones for a knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings KKF, this is my first post and I'm looking for a trade-in with my stones for a knife, preferably gyuto longer than 210 but any Japanese-style knife is acceptable. It is kind of embarrassing but I own more than 10 stones but still use a 30 dollar Heckles stainless steel knife with a bent tip. So uh feel free to hit me up with offers or even ask about the stones cause I am planning to get rid of some to get into knives more.

The stones include:
naniwa chosera 10000
naniwa prof 8000
suehiro cerax 1010
ohira renge suita, big one and small one
Momiji koppa
nakayama goma kiita
aka awasedo traded
some unknown stones , top left corner, top right corner, third from the right top and bottom right.

Open for all offers and would be glad if some one knows what are the unknown stones.
Best

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Greetings KKF, this is my first post and I'm looking for a trade-in with my stones for a knife, preferably gyuto longer than 210 but any Japanese-style knife is acceptable. It is kind of embarrassing but I own more than 10 stones but still use a 30 dollar Heckles stainless steel knife with a bent tip. So uh feel free to hit me up with offers or even ask about the stones cause I am planning to get rid of some to get into knives more.

The stones include:
naniwa chosera 10000
naniwa prof 8000
suehiro cerax 1010
ohira renge suita, big one and small one
Momiji koppa
nakayama goma kiita
aka awasedo
some unknown stones , top left corner, top right corner, third from the right top and bottom right.

Open for all offers and would be glad if some one knows what are the unknown stones.
Best
Any need for 300mm yanagi?

Greetings KKF

Biggest appreciation for the forum, did some amazing trade and bought a few knives enough for me to tinker around for a while. Decided to take this trade down since I probably won't be looking for knives in a while ( unless some unicorns pop up in sight). I could still potentially do trade value onto these stones and will also be listing some that I don't need into Selling. Will keep this in tune whether which stones are available or not.

Thanks

Back