Paw patrol. Assemble!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kantdooku

Reaction score
Show me your isasmedjan!

20221019_132229.jpg

Too funny. I put on Paw Patrol this morning to irritate my 9-year-old son because he fell back to sleep on the sofa when he was supposed to be getting ready for school. First time in about 2 years we've had Paw Patrol on TV.

(of course he used to love them. Saw the live show once, had all the figures, control tower, boat, truck, airplane, etc.)

Too funny. I put on Paw Patrol this morning to irritate my 9-year-old son because he fell back to sleep on the sofa when he was supposed to be getting ready for school. First time in about 2 years we've had Paw Patrol on TV.

(of course he used to love them. Saw the live show once, had all the figures, control tower, boat, truck, airplane, etc.)
We just sold a bunch of old toys on FB Marketplace. Out with the old; in with the new.

Sounds like you need to get your own one. I would like one just like this. This one really screams Jonas. Can't be misstaken for anyone else.
Hahaha, yeah Martin sent me a Raquin to play around with in the mean time, but I believe it will be back home safe and sound soon. For me this is Jonas's signature move and its such a great knife 🤌

Nice knives guys.

OT: I despise paw patrol. I understand the world is truly built around money but having your end goal as “sell **** plastic merchandise” and you use whatever means to get there rubs me the wrong way. Making money doesn’t piss me off, crowding the earth with more essentially disposable bs does. It’s predatory and immoral.

/End of rant. Apologies, Please take this as no disrespect to the original purpose of the thread. Truly some jaw droppers here, from each end of the aesthetics spectrum!

Nice knives guys.

OT: I despise paw patrol. I understand the world is truly built around money but having your end goal as “sell **** plastic merchandise” and you use whatever means to get there rubs me the wrong way. Making money doesn’t piss me off, crowding the earth with more essentially disposable bs does. It’s predatory and immoral.

/End of rant. Apologies, Please take this as no disrespect to the original purpose of the thread. Truly some jaw droppers here, from each end of the aesthetics spectrum!
Just want to clear things out. I never seen any content with paw patrol. And I don't care for it. This thread has really nothing to do with them. Paw patrol is just a name stolen from the kids show. Cuz it sounds better than isasmedjan gang. It fits well with his logo

Why are there two of the same thread same name back to back started by the same member? I posted in the other one and saw this one today. Oh well. I have one on the way right now

Jonasgyuto1.jpg

Back