Henckels 102 Chef's Knife Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The WIP refinish/rehandle threads on Kitchen Knife Forums are a fantastic read. I'm not going to refinish/rehandle a knife, so my contribution to KKF will be a Henckels 102 chef's knife to anyone interested on working on the knife and be committed to posting a WIP on KKF.

If you're game, please say "I'm in" and I'll do a random generator drawing on Sunday.

henckels102_1.jpg

henckels102_2.jpg

henckels102_3.jpg

henckels102_4.jpg

henckels102_5.jpg

henckels102_6.jpg

henckels102_7.jpg

henckels102_8.jpg

henckels102_9.jpg

henckels102_10.jpg

henckels102_11.jpg

Thanks,

Don

I just rehabbed a 102-10. I'll say I'm in, but only for the practice. This one looks to be in great shape. Should shine up like a champ. Will definitely do a passaround if the gods of the random number generator smile upon me.
Oh yeah, thanks for the giveaway!

This one looks like a 1960's or 70's version of the 102. it's in pretty good shape. thanks for doing this Don.

I'm too busy, but anyone on the fence, sign up. This could be done with sandpaper and stones.

Eamon, you mean olive wood, a bastard file, sandpaper, a grinder and stones. :)

Too good of a chance to pass up I am in.

Please count me in! Thanks for the generous offer!

Cheers

I'm too busy, but anyone on the fence, sign up. This could be done with sandpaper and stones.

Based heavily on Eamon's comments... I am in. :whistling:

Thanks for the GWA, nice gesture!

Congratulations to EdipisReks!

Please PM me your address and the knife will be shipped to you. Looking forward to seeing the work in progress!

Thanks.

-Don

Congrats to Ed.
Have fun with the knife. If you haven't used one yet, you will be pleasantly surprised.

:knife:Thanks Don for the giveaway and congratulations to Edipisreks.

Congrats to Ed.
Have fun with the knife. If you haven't used one yet, you will be pleasantly surprised.

! i haven't, and i've wanted to. i will do my best to me the WIP interesting.

and thanks, Don!

Best wishes to the giver and the givey! This stuff is what makes this the best forum around.

thanks guys! i can't wait to get this knife going. i've got simulations running in my mind, already.

Back