Crispy Club Introduction (Chili crisp) discount inside

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crispy Club

The chili crisp marketplace
KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey KKF! Member here posting from a new account (normally Alpine.knifeworks)

I started a small business based around chili crisp, I've built a marketplace for the largest variety of chili crisps on the internet, as well as a mystery subscription box. Currently have over a dozen oils listed and will be slowly adding up to 60+ over time.

It's been fun talking to all these small businesses, often 1-person operations just like knifemakers, and trying to promote them.

If you want to buy anything to support both me and the people making these tasty condiments, check us out!

For this awesome community, use this code for 15% off: Knivescutprices

Thanks for reading!
Www.crispyclub.co
@crispyclubofficial

Feel free to argue in the comments about which chili crisp is best

Love you all! Have been a huge fan of being in this community with you nerds, have learned so much about knives

Feel free to comment constructive feedback as well, if there's anything you dislike about the website

Last edited:
Nice!! Thanks for the heads up @Crispy Club. I love a good chili crisp and have recently fallen in love with Abokichi Okazu chili miso. Any plans to carry them?? Meanwhile I just bought one of your Boon Vietnamese and Kari Kari Originals. Can't wait to pair the Boon with some homemade pho. And the garlic, shallot, peanut, chili combo in the Kari Kari sounded good af. 🤤

Nice!! Thanks for the heads up @Crispy Club. I love a good chili crisp and have recently fallen in love with Abokichi Okazu chili miso. Any plans to carry them?? Meanwhile I just bought one of your Boon Vietnamese and Kari Kari Originals. Can't wait to pair the Boon with some homemade pho. And the garlic, shallot, peanut, chili combo in the Kari Kari sounded good af. 🤤
Thank you SO much for the order! Just packed it up for you! Will go out Wednesday, you should have tracking

I haven't heard of Abokichi but I'm always looking for new ones to add! I'll add it to the list of ones to bring in soon, thanks for sharing :)

Boon and Kari Kari are both absurdly good. I'm personally very partial to Boon. And the lady loves Kari Kari. You'll love em.

I just ordered a few. Took advantage of the 20% offer you have for February rather than the discount code above.
Thanks, looking forward to it
Matt
Thank you Matt!! Got your order all packed up as well. Looks like you enjoy some heat! That xtra spicy fly by jing is awesome. Well, all three of them are. I hope you enjoy these as much as i do!

Very cool ... wish I had known about you a couple of months ago (bought the Momo and Fly by Jing at the time) but will keep you in mind going forward. Best of luck with everything.
Thanks for the interest, I'll be ready for you whenever you are!! :)

Btw the subscription box really is awesome. Can choose it as frequently or as infrequently as you want. If you use chili crisp a Lot like I do, you'll get to try over 60 flavors over time

Any plans to tailor the boxes by spice level/flavor profiles?

I’m a medium guy and the wife’s a mild lol a spicy one would end up lasting a lifetime lol
Hey great thinking there, definitely want to introduce more tailored options, but needing sales to pick up a bit first.

That being said, I can make a custom subscription box journey anytime, if you decide you want to go for it I'm happy to customize it for you!

Hey @Crispy Club just got my order. Packaged really well and thanks for the handwritten note! And double thanks for the nice gift of the specialty salt from Gujarat 🏔️🧂🇮🇳

I cracked open the Boon (Vietnamese chili crisp) and man the aroma is amazing. Deep fruitiness of the chili, almost like triple concentrated tomato paste frying in oil. Anchovy. Garlic. Huge umami bomb. And the Kari Kari is really nice as well. Big crunch, peanut, chili, garlic, shallot. So good.

I wanted to post some pictures to show off your hard work but it's not letting me upload pics to threads in the Sponsor Market. If I get that settled, I'll update!

Hey @Crispy Club just got my order. Packaged really well and thanks for the handwritten note! And double thanks for the nice gift of the specialty salt from Gujarat 🏔️🧂🇮🇳

I cracked open the Boon (Vietnamese chili crisp) and man the aroma is amazing. Deep fruitiness of the chili, almost like triple concentrated tomato paste frying in oil. Anchovy. Garlic. Huge umami bomb. And the Kari Kari is really nice as well. Big crunch, peanut, chili, garlic, shallot. So good.

I wanted to post some pictures to show off your hard work but it's not letting me upload pics to threads in the Sponsor Market. If I get that settled, I'll update!
Well apparently regular members can't post photos or attachments in the KKF Sponsor Market, so I'll make a separate post.

You are the man!! Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough for the kind words. Boon is insane to me haha I love it so much. Kari Kari also of course. So crunchy and garlicy.

@Crispy Club have you tried Boon in Italian inspired food?? It goes so well because the fruitiness of the chili gives it an almost tomato like aroma, and the addition of the anchovy is an obvious bridge to Italian food. It turned my drunken mess of midnight pan fried spaghetti last night into something truly delicious. 😆 Highly recommend!

Picked up a box for my sister; makes shopping for someone when you don’t know what to get them for their birthday easy 😆 Thanks!
Thank you!!! Just got back from a day outside and saw this order come through, made my Sunday! You rock

@Crispy Club have you tried Boon in Italian inspired food?? It goes so well because the fruitiness of the chili gives it an almost tomato like aroma, and the addition of the anchovy is an obvious bridge to Italian food. It turned my drunken mess of midnight pan fried spaghetti last night into something truly delicious. 😆 Highly recommend!
I haven't tried it!! A lot of people put chili crisp on pizza but for some reason I haven't come around to that yet. But, I could absolutely see boon being great on spaghetti, I'm actually having some kind of a Miso-spaghetti tonight so I guess I'm gonna take it for a spin. Thanks for the recommendation :) might have to update the website for its recommended pairings if I agree with you

Great idea. It has the potential to become a pantry staple. The Momofuku chili crisp, Mike's Hot Honey and the Bachan Japanese steak sauce are, IMHO, the most important condiments to come out in the last few years. Wouldn't be surprised if David Chang's success with the chili crisp influenced NOMA's decision to shut down the restaurant in favor of high-end pantry items. I'll order a couple right now.

Great idea. It has the potential to become a pantry staple. The Momofuku chili crisp, Mike's Hot Honey and the Bachan Japanese steak sauce are, IMHO, the most important condiments to come out in the last few years. Wouldn't be surprised if David Chang's success with the chili crisp influenced NOMA's decision to shut down the restaurant in favor of high-end pantry items. I'll order a couple right now.
Thank you and @pgugger also! I'm totally with you on the Bachan sauce... so good. Somehow have managed not to try Mike's hot honey thus far.... guess I need to get on that.

I haven't tried it!! A lot of people put chili crisp on pizza but for some reason I haven't come around to that yet. But, I could absolutely see boon being great on spaghetti, I'm actually having some kind of a Miso-spaghetti tonight so I guess I'm gonna take it for a spin. Thanks for the recommendation :) might have to update the website for its recommended pairings if I agree with you
I had this amazing chili crisp with fried garlic pieces in it that I put on pizza. Made it inedible for most people because of the heat but it was perfect.

I had this amazing chili crisp with fried garlic pieces in it that I put on pizza. Made it inedible for most people because of the heat but it was perfect.
Ooooo that sounds delicious. Mama Teavs would be good on Pizza

Latest posts

Back