A Bread Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark rye taken dark, new job has slowed my bread production. Might actually need to learn to use a stand mixer.
20240423_130928.JPG

solid adds, a shame about the level of doneness, but who am I to judge anyway. Enjoy that wonderful form of gluten

Well, the bread was a bust with her anyway. I think the cracked rye taste was too strong? Idk. Tasted great to me and my 9 yr old, but she had one bite and put it down. Oh well.

Well, the bread was a bust with her anyway. I think the cracked rye taste was too strong? Idk. Tasted great to me and my 9 yr old, but she had one bite and put it down. Oh well.
There’s nothing the most brutal food critic could ever possibly write that stings more than when I cook something for my girlfriend and her review is only ‘it’s okay’.

It’s good to get some honest feedback for recipe development though. Onwards and upwards!

There’s nothing the most brutal food critic could ever possibly write that stings more than when I cook something for my girlfriend and her review is only ‘it’s okay’.

It’s good to get some honest feedback for recipe development though. Onwards and upwards!
If my son was on Chopped, one person every show would walk out without cooking after seeing he was up there.

Back