• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2 small Jnats Hakka Koppa and Yaginoshima Asagi. Nice starter stones $125 for both

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Nice starter set of 2 small Jnats. I bought these to try a couple of different stones to see if I prefer Jnats over Synthetics. I do. I now have full size stones so selling these on.

The Asagi had a bottom layer break and has been epoxied back together by a previous owner (that was 3 years ago), it doesn’t affect the stone at all and will render many many years of service to the buyer. The Hakka Koppa and the Asagi were sold on forum classifieds by well known members. Both are sealed (Asagi just around the sides).

Stone 1, Asagi 180x60x30.

Stone 2, Hakka Koppa 140x80x25. It has what appears to be purple renge in the stone

I’m asking what I paid $125.00 for both + shipping. They originally sold for a lot more. Just paying it forward. Prefer CONUS.

Back