what food do others LOVE but you don't?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

I like raw kale in a salad. Not AS the salad. It needs to be sliced thin.

The bitterness is nice juxtaposed with some sweet greens.

I made a hummus not long ago that incorporated both sautéed garlic and raw garlic, and it was markedly better than previous efforts, which were pretty pretty good.

But yeah, chickpea emulsion is not for everyone.

Sounds like you might not like American style BBQ. Though some have been known to smoke for a few hours until the stall, then wrap whatever in foil and move it to a low smoke-free oven to finish. Me? I like the ashtray.

Wait, what’s the alternative?
less smoke.
Sounds like you might not like American style BBQ. Though some have been known to smoke for a few hours until the stall, then wrap whatever in foil and move it to a low smoke-free oven to finish. Me? I like the ashtray.
i like american style bbq and i make it myself, but with less smoke than intended, and only dry drub recipes. nothing with sugar in it.

i also don't like chili (the chunky con carne type) and hot honey, and avacado toast. those things can go to hell..

I never really did like avocados. The taste is mediocre and the texture is just really off-putting. I'm half Mexican and grew up trying to force myself to like it but eventually gave up all together, bleh
I had this one glorious moment in Santa Monica coupla years ago.

Perfect backyard ‘cados turned into the Platonic ideal of guac. Oh very yes.

Sorta ruined me for any other ‘mole. Olé.

Back