• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Venev Phoenix/Dragon 100/240 Diamond Stone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infidelity

Reaction score
Been getting into thinning knives lately, and this stone would round up my set up quite nicely.

Looking to get this for a discount before I splurge for a brand new.

Hey, just want to say that this stone is very slow. It's not the heavy lifter, if you want to think with it. I bought it half a year ago and use it for me micro bevel setting mostly. Be sure to have loose sic abrasives or a coarse sic stone to dress and open the stone. If you want speed better check nsk stones or others that have a softer binder. Cheers

Hey, just want to say that this stone is very slow. It's not the heavy lifter, if you want to think with it. I bought it half a year ago and use it for me micro bevel setting mostly. Be sure to have loose sic abrasives or a coarse sic stone to dress and open the stone. If you want speed better check nsk stones or others that have a softer binder. Cheers

Thank you! I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

Back