• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Someone would like to lend me a NSK diamond stone for less than a week? [200 grit]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KasumiJLA

Custom wa handle & honyaki polishing
KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there 👋

I'm curious to try NSK stones and I'm wondering if there is anyone here who could either sell or lend me less than a week. Honestly, only 30 minutes will be enough to have a good idea. I'm also curious about Venev..

I pay for shipping obviously and I'm located in Canada. Feel free to reach me via DM and there's no rush at all, I'm just curious!

I don't have an NSK, but I'd loan you a Venev 80/150 if you wanna pay the shipping from North Carolina
I have a Venev dragon 100/240 if you want to try it out. I'm in Washington state.

This is really sweet and generous for both of you! 80 is a little too coarse for my need but I keep that in mind. Let see if someone have exactly what I'm looking for and I will get in touch soon if you are still interested with the loan 🫶

Just got a venev 100/240
Super fast bevel flattening
Really nice predictable scratches
I’m in California if you don’t find one closer, i can post to you

Edit- sorry didn’t read previous post

Seriously, thank you very much for your openness and your kindness. I received a few messages privately and decided to try the Venev 100/240 combo. I can't wait to see how I will appreciate this stone.

Thanks again, you are the best! 🤜💥🤛

Back