PIF Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rjgogue

Reaction score
Inspired by Knyfeknerd's generosity I have a few things should anybody be in need. I have some school issued Mercers: 10" Chef, a Slicer, and a Boning knife as well as a Henkels 4star Steel. I also have a Mercer Knife bag. I'm sorry the quality or brands couldn't be better but it's all I have to give...right now anyway. Send me a message if this could be of use to anybody.

-Ray

Great way to introduce yourself here, welcome Ray!

Stefan

Dang...thanks guys...but really...I'm not doing this for Props or recognition...I was just really and truly inspired by the generosity and good will of members here like Knyfeknerd and many others. You guys are amazing and I can only hope to be as good a Samaritan as many of you are here. Thanks again to everybody for the kind welcome. Now lets go bring the Faith in Humanity back to some unfortunate person and PAY IT FORWARD!!!

Very gracious of you. Cheflarge has sent me a bunch of very cool knives we've found deserving new homes for as well. Thank you Al. Lot of good spirit on this forum. I was going to suggest if KK has the energy, he could tell us what knives he's short and maybe set up a small $ to cover his postage.

Back