KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like using lemon juice and baking soda myself.
That's the mildest and weakest one, takes the longest so I no longer do that.

So BKF then flitz? Both with a soft sponge?
Imo wine cork is the way to go. No scratches, you can exert some pressure and you won't ruin any sponges or the like. Also can cut off for a fresh new surface.

I had my first proper NY bagel last weekend (made by a real New Yorker who moved to the UK) and it was

So. Good.

Totally different to the Jewish-style bagels you get here, which are also amazing in their own right.

I went for a lox in case you’re wondering, but I’ve been dreaming of schmears and everything seasoning all week.

Help an aging American out, what’s this “touching grass” thing about? Is it just the new way of saying calm down?

Step away from the keyboard, walk outside, touch the cool green grass in your garden, maybe even sit down a while.

Watch and listen to the wildlife all around you, think about the scale of the planet (think about the scale of the universe!), feel the warmth of the sun on your face and think about how many other people are doing the same thing right now.

Realise you just typed out a 4 paragraph rant on KKF because someone used W2 when they actually meant W#2.

Go back inside and delete the post 😌

Step away from the keyboard, walk outside, touch the cool green grass in your garden, maybe even sit down a while.

Watch and listen to the wildlife all around you, think about the scale of the planet (think about the scale of the universe!), feel the warmth of the sun on your face and think about how many other people are doing the same thing right now.

Realise you just typed out a 4 paragraph rant on KKF because someone used W2 when they actually meant W#2.

Go back inside and delete the post 😌
Preach GIF

Am I an idiot or does JNS never provide shipping info like a tracking number? This is my third order from them and every time it’s the same problem.

I get a message from DHL to schedule the delivery / pre-sign so I don’t need to be home but of course I don’t have a tracking number so I can’t do anything other than wait for a missed delivery and reschedule for another day which they inevitably don’t show up on

Am I an idiot or does JNS never provide shipping info like a tracking number? This is my third order from them and every time it’s the same problem.

I get a message from DHL to schedule the delivery / pre-sign so I don’t need to be home but of course I don’t have a tracking number so I can’t do anything other than wait for a missed delivery and reschedule for another day which they inevitably don’t show up on

Weird. Whenever I get those alerts from DHL, the link they send always redirects to a page with info involving the tracking number.

I don’t recall getting tracking info from JNS. Did you try clicking through the JNS email to check the status of your order to see if there is tracking there that doesn’t get pushed out to you?

Weird. I guess DHL Canada does a better job. The texts I get from them are different - say who from and tracking number. The link also goes directly to a page where you just click to pre-sign or reschedule. I'd screenshot but I clear those out pretty regularly.
I’ve gotten that before as well, but usually it’s for the re-delivery after the “attempt was made” one

$5.99/month

Beat me to it! Started grinning like the Cheshire cat as soon as I read 6146.

DHL has always been pretty good for me in Florida. Letting me presign and such which is nice. The only real annoying shipping experience was from Ardennes-Coticule...tracking info doesn't ever get sent in a timely manner, if at all, and it's usual several missed delivery attempts because I have to sign for a freaking rock??

Beat me to it! Started grinning like the Cheshire cat as soon as I read 6146.

DHL has always been pretty good for me in Florida. Letting me presign and such which is nice. The only real annoying shipping experience was from Ardennes-Coticule...tracking info doesn't ever get sent in a timely manner, if at all, and it's usual several missed delivery attempts because I have to sign for a freaking rock??
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

1715741874859.jpeg

Back