• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS CCK little Rhino

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
$60 shipping included on my end to the USA (Contiguous). Payment via paypal (I am new).

Listed below is an otherwise “like new” CCK little rhino that is 180 mm on the spine and over 80 mm on the blade height that arrived to my home in Tennessee from the Hong Kong Post. My Parents took a trip to Hong Kong for vacation and I had them pick up a few knives including the “Li’l Rhino Cleaver” sold on CCK. Knife arrived dull but sharpened quite nicely on a Chosera Naniwa 1k and 3k grit stone (I learned how to sharpen a little from Zach Peters at Tokushu as I currently live in Chattanooga TN). Let me preface I am an amateur but he kindly spent some time to show me a few tricks to get a burr but otherwise I am not his employee, just a guy who buys knives from the store a lot. I got this knife because some folks from reddit seem to like using this it. I have a lot of knives and like to use specific knives that excel at specific purposes, so this knife does not fit my collection. I feel this knife would be best for someone who wants a knife for a conversational piece (literally makes me think of the knife from Final Fantasy’s Tonberry), someone who likes rock chopping, or someone who wants a do it all knife? Push cutting was fun with this blade and peeling off skins of butternut squash.

Note 1: I am on vacation in Florida and will be coming back home on 5/12th. So the earliest I can ship this knife will be May 13th-14th.

Note 2: My dad bought two KF1802 stainless steel chinese CCK cleavers. I am debating about selling one of the two. Price would be $85. Ridiculous how expensive these things are. I will have to verify but it should be around 210mm on choil length and 95mm in height.

Attachments

• IMG_4127.jpeg
    IMG_4127.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4128.jpeg
    IMG_4128.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4129.jpeg
    IMG_4129.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4130.jpeg
    IMG_4130.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4132.jpeg
    IMG_4132.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4133.jpeg
    IMG_4133.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I saw the big one the Zach got, I assume you were involved in that as he said he got it from Hong Kong recently. It looked super fun in hand. He had it on the counter and I was checking it out. It can unquestionably break some stuff down.

Back