Another Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, thanks Son! With all these giveaways already in the fall, I wonder how much better it will be at Christmas ;)

Stefan

:razz:
He's the only one not allowed to play.:nono::bat::razz:
Aw, geez--I don't like the looks of that guy with the baseball bat!

I tell you guys what: if I win both, I'll immediately re-donate one back to the giveaway. The other I would probably play with a little bit and then try to figure out something else charitable to do with it. Deal?

Aw, geez--I don't like the looks of that guy with the baseball bat!

I tell you guys what: if I win both, I'll immediately re-donate one back to the giveaway. The other I would probably play with a little bit and then try to figure out something else charitable to do with it. Deal?
don't worry, I got more if we need it.lol:razz:

Wow! that is really nice!

As an old dog with abysmal knife skills, I've been thinking it's time to learn some new tricks and develop some proper technique. This would be a great way to start!

Ok folks we have our winners! Random.org says that members guga & Customfan have new knives coming their way. Congrats guys! :EDance2:

Please send me a PM with your shipping information and I'll get the knives off to you straight away.

Thanks again to Son for the generous giveaway. :thumbsup:

Thanks Son for the GAW and Dave for the venue here... congrats to the winners!

:happymug:

Congrats guys! I'm sure the new knives will be great fun.
Thanks again, Son!

Back