• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Yoshikane Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qdog

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Yoshikane. After owning a bunka and doing some extended research into it, I would like to purchase some more.
I am based in NZ, looking for a 240 gyuto, preferably nashiji but also open to other style and size at the right price. Definitely more drawn towards SKD.
I will also be looking at a petty shortly so might aswell include that here.
Please hit me up.
Thanks

Last edited:
I will also be more interested If someone was selling a yoshikane 240 Skd with those burnt chesnut handle. I really like the feel of those.

You still looking?
I have a 240 Shirogami #2 I could be interested in moving on.
Based in Tauranga.

Attachments

• 3B019E77-9A53-456D-99DF-5F167C503596.jpeg
    3B019E77-9A53-456D-99DF-5F167C503596.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm a big fan of Yoshikane. After owning a bunka and doing some extended research into it, I would like to purchase some more.
I am based in NZ, looking for a 240 gyuto, preferably nashiji but also open to other style and size at the right price. Definitely more drawn towards SKD.
I will also be looking at a petty shortly so might aswell include that here.
Please hit me up.
Thanks
I’ve got a 210 SKD Nashiji for sale on this site if you’re interested. Just posted it yesterday.

Back