• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WTS Rader Slicer+combo sale!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
Making a new thread for his guy:
Rader 265mm Sujihiki/Slicer 52100. This is an older Rader slicer, but I sent it to Michael to have some work done. Its like a brand new knife (not new, much better cutter now haha). I'm only letting it go because I have another Rader slicer that I use all day at work. It is only 30mm tall, but great for carving proteins and breaking down sides of fish. $850 shipped in the CONUS.
hW6UPih.jpg

pCj0vvK.jpg

g1HiEyZ.jpg

COMBO sale. I have an older 210mm Shigefusa, but still in good shape. This knife is a lot beefier than the current shig gyutos, more of a work horse. I fixed the tip at some point, but still 211mm and 47mm tall. I will sell the Rader and the Shigefusa for $1425 shipped in CONUS. It is the perfect chef combo!!! I will not sell the Shigefusa on its on.

nuT6LO2.jpg

gKYa856.jpg

Be worth it for someone to pickup the package deal even if you resell the Rader...that's one of the good Shigs imo.

The Rader alone is worth the combo price!

yeeeeah I really just want it over with, 1300$ for the combo sale :eek:

Back