• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Western carbon Rader or Burke slicer/suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
Like the title says, looking for a western Burke or Rader slicer/suji. No damascus please. Looking for something 255mm or shorter, but I'm open minded. Would be interested in some other western makers, so send me offers if you can meet the description.

Thanks a bunch!
Erik

I got an email about my post being confusing (I did it late at night after work :() I'm looking to buy a sujihiki or slicer. I would like it to have a western style handle. My preferred makers would be Burke or Rader, but I'm open to other western makers. I would prefer it to be less than 255mm long, but I'm open minded. No damascus please.

Hope this clears things up XP

I have an unused Rader approx 190 w2 with koa and mango handle. Beautiful hamon. I have another that I use, so this one is just sitting. I would sell if the price is right, reluctantly, as these are impossible to get now, as you know.

Back