• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought /WTB Joint Darto Pan Order SF Bay Area

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
Hi KKF,

I plan on making a Darto Purchase given their buy one get one pre-sale promotion going on. Ideally, I'd like to end up with one pan (with handle) and one "paella" (without handle). I'm mostly looking at the n27 and n30 sizes, but I don't want to end up with 4 pans. Anyway, if anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area wants a darto pan as well, please send me a message or post your reply and we can figure something out.

Cheers,
Tyler

I'm in exactly the same boat as you in North Carolina. I want a 4mm thick No 30 saute pan and a No. 27 paella, but I don't want two of each.

Really I'd like a No. 30 paella, but they don't make one of those for some reason.

Hi KKF,

I plan on making a Darto Purchase given their buy one get one pre-sale promotion going on. Ideally, I'd like to end up with one pan (with handle) and one "paella" (without handle). I'm mostly looking at the n27 and n30 sizes, but I don't want to end up with 4 pans. Anyway, if anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area wants a darto pan as well, please send me a message or post your reply and we can figure something out.

Cheers,
Tyler
I’m in Santa Cruz, I’m always searching for the ultimate sauté
If you haven’t lined something up already, lmk
I’m in the city frequently

Back