• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vitamix professional

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

I have the vitamix pro, its the grey cia version, variable speed with the tall 64oz container. Its about two years old and has had light home use. I would like to get the new home version with the smaller container and the 20 oz togo cups, of course i dont need two blenders. It would come with the unit, container and tapper tool.

Not sure about price but im thinking $300 is about right, thats around $150-200 savings on new.

Let me know if your interested and ill send pics.

If im way off let me know

Alan

Alan, Thats very attractively priced. New, your model was prob $499, (if preset cycles add $100) On CL its common to see used ones discounted $100 from new and move quick. Shipping may be a bear - I shipped one to my daughter in CA and cheapest I could send it was $40. You may also have some warranty time (3 yr from purchase) left.

A very sweet deal.

Im just after a fair price, i was thinking it would cost about $40 to ship based on other shipping ive done.

This is on hold, the new one is on backorder so I will have to hold off

It was SPF and ill relist if the buyer doesn't want it in a few weeks

Back