• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells a great coffee bundle for crazy cheap(Timemore grinder, Chemex, Hario v60 Kasuya, Torch Mountain)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All!

You wanna try a bunch of cool coffee stuff for stupid cheap? I got the bundle for you. Price includes shipping, ConUS only. All of this would make a great step up for pour over coffee and gives you tons of room to experiment with different drippers and styles and see what you like.

Bundle includes the following
Timemore c2 Grinder
Chemex Funnex with filters
Hario v60 Kasuya special model
Torch Mountain Dripper (works with flat or cone filters)

Happy to write more about each or any of them if you all want. Also I’ll throw in some filters for all the drippers here so all you need is your own coffee ;) for reference on the deal the grinder alone is $60-65 new.

Price for everything = $80.00

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Hey All!

You wanna try a bunch of cool coffee stuff for stupid cheap? I got the bundle for you. Price includes shipping, ConUS only. All of this would make a great step up for pour over coffee and gives you tons of room to experiment with different drippers and styles and see what you like.

Bundle includes the following
Timemore c2 Grinder
Chemex Funnex with filters
Hario v60 Kasuya special model
Torch Mountain Dripper (works with flat or cone filters)

Happy to write more about each or any of them if you all want. Also I’ll throw in some filters for all the drippers here so all you need is your own coffee ;) for reference on the deal the grinder alone is $60-65 new.

Price for everything = $80.00
Looks fun! I’ll take it pm incoming

dang just missed out.

Great set! Note to buyer, the tetsu kasuya v60 requires a coarser grind than a regular v60 because the fluting doesn't run all the way to the bottom, slowing water flow.

as with all things... "it depends". Part of all the fun is dialing in new equipment anyhow. Have fun buyer!

Yeah I’m happy to chat with the buyer about grind size or whatever on these. The v60 Kasuya does use a coarser grind although to be honest I’ve used my normal grind and had amazing cups too , you can just use less coffee to balance out the slower draw down too. Like a 12g dose in that thing can make a really nice small cup. But when doing bigger doses like a more normal 20g or something for a v60 yeah it slows down compared to normal v60 if you don’t go coarse

Yeah these coffee set ups seem to really fly. More coffee nerds here than I thought ;)

Back