• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Paring 90-130mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife is looking for a new paring knife, something in the 90-130mm blade length range. Western or integral handle, no WA handles.

Anyone have anything interesting? Don't see much paring action on the BST forums. Something like this Evan would be great.

Thanks in advance.

+1 for Harner paring. I use mine every day. Wife loves it too.

1701395897744.jpeg

+1 for Harner paring. I use mine every day. Wife loves it too.

View attachment 285312
I hope it's ok to revive this, but I have been searching for a nice paring knife lately and this one looks excellent. What does Butch call this model, and do you know the dimensions offhand? The handle looks different (and more to my taste) than his typical paring knives.

I hope it's ok to revive this, but I have been searching for a nice paring knife lately and this one looks excellent. What does Butch call this model, and do you know the dimensions offhand? The handle looks different (and more to my taste) than his typical paring knives.
Sure. It is his "paring" knife with the "kitchen scalpel" handle. Blade is 90mm x 26mm, 91g. Great little knife. Highly recommended. I use mine pretty much every day.

Back