Paper Towel Challenge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you're cheating by being better than us. BOOOOOOOOO

WAIT!!! I've finally figured it out, and here is my confession...

I have 'double-jointed' fingers:

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5061.jpeg

Without this peculiar genetic abnormality I fear there is simply no hope of making a paper towel video as wankily impressive as mine are. It is the key to all of my success!

Everybody else can just give up now.

Last edited:

View attachment 319040

View attachment 319038

View attachment 319042

Without this peculiar genetic abnormality I fear there is simply no hope of making a paper towel video as wankily impressive as mine are. It is the key to all of my success!

I was watching one of yours and wondered. Do you have opposite scratch patterns on your edges? One side the teeth point forward and the other side teeth point back?
It looked like your finishing passes that's what you did

Double jointed finger gang rise up. A curse for many things

I was watching one of yours and wondered. Do you have opposite scratch patterns on your edges? One side the teeth point forward and the other side teeth point back?
It looked like your finishing passes that's what you did
Has anyone here tried that? Does it do anything?

Anyone pull this off with a Crystolon?
I just tried with a medium on a Chicago Cutlery. I think the stone is just to muddy to get a clean apex. I think the stones in my 313 are just soft for some reason. Maybe I will try on another sic stone....

Anyone pull this off with a Crystolon?
I just tried with a medium on a Chicago Cutlery. I think the stone is just to muddy to get a clean apex. I think the stones in my 313 are just soft for some reason. Maybe I will try on another sic stone....

I can't get a clean cut off of the crystolon coarse. Comes out ragged. Haven't tried the medium crystolon. I can get a pretty clean cut off of a coarse India.

Back