• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Myojin SG2 210mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I didn’t plan to sell this knife when I bought it but here we are. It’s an awesome cutter, but the length is a bit awkward for me since I prefer larger knifes. Because of this it has only been used 5-10 times, never seen stones.

It has some scratches on the spine near the tip, these happened during the shipping to me, I tried to show them in one of the pictures.

Measurements:
Heel to tip: ~205mm
Heel height: ~47,5mm
I also included a picture of the balance point since that might be a concern because of the handle, it’s right around the pinch grip, maybe a bit behind but it does not feel handle heavy in use.

As for the pricing, this is difficult to judge for me, i had it made with a custom handle from letshandlethis (amboyna burl) so including import taxes I payed almost ~500€ of course I won’t charge for the handle and I’ll also take a hit on a part of the taxes paid. So I would like to get 350€ shipped in the EU (US/international im sure we can talk and figure something out :))

Attachments

• IMG_6219.jpeg
    IMG_6219.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6218.jpeg
    IMG_6218.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6220.jpeg
    IMG_6220.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6215.jpeg
    IMG_6215.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6217.jpeg
    IMG_6217.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry edit. I have no idea what I meant to say but I did not mean what I wrote…. It’s been a long day. Handle looks awesome. And I bought mine fore more than this with a less nice handle so…… I’d say this is a win.

Back