Mouse trap saya for Del Ealy paring knife Give away

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Okay, I originally posted a saya that I made for my Del paring knife out of two mouse traps. Last week Del, posted some birds beak paring knives and I am a huge fan of birds beaks. I use one everyday and was actually looking for a new one and bam! there it was. While I was waiting for Del to send it to me, I searched the basement at work and found some more mouse traps and started carving a new saya. I got it almost complete all I had to do was the glue up and paint, then it hits me, I just made a saya for a Del paring knife and not a Del Birds beak. The birds beak showed up on Friday and ain't gonna fit. I finished it up and my brain fart is going to be some lucky guys new saya.
Now remember this is for the stubby paring knife that Del listed on I think it was the 22nd or something of Oct. The first guy to post "I'll be your Huckleberry" gets it.lol Good luck gentleman.

saya6.jpg

saya2.jpg

saya1.jpg

saya3.jpg

saya4.jpg

saya8.jpg

saya11.jpg

saya12.jpg

saya15.jpg

saya13.jpg

saya18.jpg

saya20.jpg

lol good luck guys. I have a little longer one, so it wouldn't fit.

If there were such a thing as a mouse butchering knife, this would be the perfect saya . Son, do you have anyone making a cat butchering knife for you? Maybe make a litter box or scratching post saya for that one.
I expect to see wip pics.

Awesome,so really can build a better mouse trap. Nice work.

Back