KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It’s neat we’re all (the vocal ones) getting behind a guy. What’s the opposite of pitchforks? Butter knives?
Being a knife forum, it’s the knife everyone should own. The buckels. Aka the edged butter knife.

1707617282939.jpeg

Yes the original post Matus made in that thread was edited out. Basically so that anyone who didn't originally see it has no clue what the fuss is all about... because apparently locking the thread already wasn't enough.

Frankly I don't know who did it (so take this as a 'to whom this may concern', and I can't come up with any nice words to describe my thoughts about hiding the evidence like that, so I guess I'll just go with the first few words that come to mind:
-weak
-disgusting
-cowardish
-unworthy
-despicable
-Barbara Streisand effect

It's one thing to make a mistake or lapse of judgement. It's another to deliberately try to bury the evidence in some misguided attempt at damage control...
Shame on you.

Even if there is a recognition that 'mistakes were made', such posts should stay up just so people can see what was said and what happened.

Search function results haven't been fully updated. Here's what I was able to pull...

"Him being a known figure the past few years was the main reason for me doing the post. The members aroud here deserve to know and express their opinions. I just cannot stand that kind of behavior. Misusing the forum as an outlet while being an online vendor crosses a line. He knew better but..."

Search function results haven't been fully updated. Here's what I was able to pull...

"Him being a known figure the past few years was the main reason for me doing the post. The members aroud here deserve to know and express their opinions. I just cannot stand that kind of behavior. Misusing the forum as an outlet while being an online vendor crosses a line. He knew better but..."

289612-f6a36170fba1377db66cf1cb79456650.jpeg

I always wonder WHAT lifetime is being pointed at with 'lifetime' anything...the products lifetime, my lifetime, the forum's lifetime......

Back