• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Kikuhiromaru 18mm Timber Chisel for Trade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silky

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have an extra 18mm Kikuhiromaru atsu-nomi in shirogami #1 that I am looking to trade. Brand new (still has lacquer and maker's sticker) and bought for a family member, but he no longer needs it so looking to move it on. Price is $169 USD. Looking for single-bevels, chuka, or other woodworking tools, but open to pretty much anything interesting. Used tools are fine as well and willing to add cash to match prices. Thanks for looking.

Larger of the two chisels seen below.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2120.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2120.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2122.jpg
    IMG_2122.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 0
As a small bonus, I'm also including 2 AEB-L paring knives without handles that I had heat treated by Peter's to 61-62 hrc. These are leftovers from a larger project that I finished, but I'll throw these in for anyone looking for a small woodworking project.

Attachments

• 2k.jpg
    2k.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 0
Also interested in trading for wood burl for handles (blocks or scales) or natural stones. Located in Los Angeles.

Back