• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Jedy sells a fancy Gyuto for half off

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a really pretty one. Just decided I could use the money more than the knife at the moment.

This is a Pie Cutlery by Jody Hale. Really cool quilited suminigashi damascus with a 63hrc blue 2 core. Specs are approx 185x50.8mm and 124g weight. It is an absolute laser beam with 2mm stock thickness, and is ground very thin. Has a really nice spalted burl handle.

MSRP for these suminigashi quilted gyutos are $1250 as shown below. I got a good deal on this one, so I'm going to pass that along. Asking price is half MSRP, so $625 which I think is a steal for this one, can't find handmade quilted dama like this, with the performance to boot at much less. I have another knife by Jody and I can tell you they cut super well.

Shipping included in the US. International I will cover the first $15. Discounts for fee-less payment methods. Please let me know if you have any questions!

gyuto1.jpg

gyuto2.jpg

gyuto3.jpg

gyuto4.jpg

msrp.png

Last edited:
My 210mm by Jody (PIE) has grown on me. It’s thin without feeling delicate and has decent food release.
Mine isn’t nearly as pretty as this one though.

Great price for this! GLWS.

Back