Freebie: F Dick acrylic knife block

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
I ordered a knife block, but the seller sent me the wrong one. I got a refund, but the seller did not want it returned.

Anyway, it's a freebie, so if anyone is interested, it's the F Dick acrylic block with a slot on the top. It will hold a few knives. It's the one pictured here.

To save on shipping cost, I think I'll toss the box and ship the block only in a Postal Service flat rate box. Who wants it?

http://www.dick.de/bilder/KochUndFl...Messerbloecke/81972-00_NEU mit Brotmesser.jpg

I have both hands up if HHH suddenly doesnt want it for some crazy reason.

I would gladly take it as Im upgrading to my first real knives wouls really be a useful touch!

Btw thanks for doing this.

Alex

I dont want yours, but this is the first time Ive seen such a knife block - pretty slick actually.

Very cool, haven't seen one like that. Would be awesome to have on a more visible part of the counter. I'd love to throw my name in to the hat if that is possible. I'm down for either shipping medium, thanks for offering this.

Back