• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Blenheim Forge Special Edition Chinese-style Cleaver (price drop)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF,

Selling another one, just more house cleaning..
Reason I'm selling: I realized I'm not a fan of cleavers. I had every intention to use it for ARM but.... ADD got the better of me and I don't think I picked it up..... So here we are on the chopping block. Beautiful knife (which is mostly why I bought it). Cuts real good.
I'm not good with words but see Campbell's original link. It is a little less than half way down the page.

I have not sharpened it, but it has been sharpened by Campbell. As Campbell noted, it was thinned by the guys at DC cutlery.

Measurement from Campbell match up with what I have.
Weight: 297g
Steel: Aogami, damascus clad
Edge Length: 173 mm
Heel Height: 77 mm
Grind: Thin Convex
Handle: Crosscut Bog Oak

Will send with original box and papers as I received it from Campbell.

Price: 700 $650 625Shipped CONUS (PP fees included).

Will give discount for group purchase with the Evans. And/or willing to trade both or one for another knife.

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2995.JPG
    IMG_2995.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2996.JPG
    IMG_2996.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_2998.JPG
  • IMG_2999.JPG
    IMG_2999.JPG
Last edited:
I know Arm passed but… you could do ARA or ARM(ay).

ARM is passed, indeed, but thanks to production, stocking, and/or shipping delays, I still have 9 rectangles en route 🤯 As I also regrettably had to inform @Alpine.knifeworks the other day, after discussing one of his BST offerings, I just got hit with needing a $14,000 crawlspace sump pump system and insulation removal. That's like, so many rectangles 😭😭

Lol if this guy doesn't sell you can hang onto it for a year and I may be unable to resist . . . ARM will come around again, as surely as the sun may rise.

ARM is passed, indeed, but thanks to production, stocking, and/or shipping delays, I still have 9 rectangles en route 🤯 As I also regrettably had to inform @Alpine.knifeworks the other day, after discussing one of his BST offerings, I just got hit with needing a $14,000 crawlspace sump pump system and insulation removal. That's like, so many rectangles 😭😭

Lol if this guy doesn't sell you can hang onto it for a year and I may be unable to resist . . . ARM will come around again, as surely as the sun may rise.
I hope your insurance is helping with some of it.

What is ARM

Back