Are Miami Dolfins for Real?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just happy for Detroit. hopefully the jets can get out of the gutter too. I've lost all faith in my team until they change their name back to the redskins lol
Glad to see u back man!

It's true Dolfins have only blown out teams with losing records & subpar defenses. Their defense is decent, but for SB fins need a high caliber turnover, pass rush, secondary disrupting game changing defense.

Still upsets happening every week & still early in season.

It's true Dolfins have only blown out teams with losing records & subpar defenses. Their defense is decent, but for SB fins need a high caliber turnover, pass rush, secondary disrupting game changing defense.

Still upsets happening every week & still early in season.
I think Miami squeaks out a win against Philly. Philly has been winning but the defense is no where near the level it was at last year.

Well Eagles lost last week & were playing at home. Their defense played better than the Dolfins. Held them to 17 points.

Chefs looked good today so much for the Chargers. All the talk of Lions winning games only to get trounced by Baltimore.

Steelers keep sqeezing out wins.

relatable

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1698079456738.jpg
    FB_IMG_1698079456738.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
My Niners got a heaping serving of humble pie which I’m glad they did. Should help them in the long run
I'm a Niner supporter—nervous about tonight with Deebo out, and CMC injured. Like to see 49ers/Dolphins in the SB—Tua's a hometown boy (Hawaii!).

I'm a Hawks fan. Even with them out you should have no problems.
Although the Seahawks are in the same division as SF, I've a soft spot for them—lotta my family in Hawaii support them, and I'm glad Geno is doing well (live in NYC and know him from Jets days). Also, Pete Carroll is a very likable manager.

Nice! Glad theres other Faithful here

If the Niners cant beat Minnesota without Deebo, then maybe they’re not as good as advertised haha
The Niners winning the SB would be great for the NFL—the NFL will profit dearly from residuals/licensing, once Disney makes the 'Mr. Irrelevant' movie; fanbase could by expended via the 'Taylor Swift effect.' Brock will be played by Ansel Elgort, Paul Rudd to be cast as Kyle Shanahan.

Last edited:
Was niners fan during Montana days. Then Seahawks was so happy when they finally won a SB.

Been almost 30 years since niners won SB.

Hawaii has no pro sports except Surfing. Still watch Surfing & Cycling not too popular in USA. To most surfers in lineup waiting for best waves, is like watching paint dry.

High-school football is big here. On sports news cover all the Hawaii players on NFL & college teams. Baseball is big here too. Hawaii 3 times world little league Champs.

Chefs looking strong, good defense, and that front line protection of QB is dominate. It's still early in season but in AFL they are making the run.

Geno Smith made comeback player of the year last season I was thinking Geno Hawks QB he's junk. A unexpected surprise if you are Hawks fan.
I knew something was up last offseason when Carroll was quick to trade Wilson for a large sum and didn’t draft a QB.
Tampa did the same thing this year with Mayfield after Brady retired.
Do you know what both teams have in common? Offensive Coordinator Dave Canales. I don’t know much about him but in back to back years he turned around Baker and Geno’s careers.
Hope he gets a shot at a HC position next year.

Geno Smith made comeback player of the year last season I was thinking Geno Hawks QB he's junk. A unexpected surprise if you are Hawks fan.
We were all expecting an absolutely trash year and a multi-year rebuild. 4 wins maximum. Turned out to be one of the most exciting seasons in a long while. Now we have a ton of promising rookies and everyone seems to be having a great time. The Wilson trade has been incredible.

Was niners fan during Montana days. Then Seahawks was so happy when they finally won a SB.

Been almost 30 years since niners won SB.

Hawaii has no pro sports except Surfing. Still watch Surfing & Cycling not too popular in USA. To most surfers in lineup waiting for best waves, is like watching paint dry.

High-school football is big here. On sports news cover all the Hawaii players on NFL & college teams. Baseball is big here too. Hawaii 3 times world little league Champs.

Chefs looking strong, good defense, and that front line protection of QB is dominate. It's still early in season but in AFL they are making the run.

Sports in Hawaii.

We don't currently have any pro teams. However, growing up I did get a taste for some pro sports in Hawaii. Let's not forget the beloved TEAM HAWAII, a Hawaii-based pro soccer team in the NASL during the late 70s, their gloried existence lasting just on season, finished with an 11–15 record, memorably played against (and lost) a Pele/Beckenbauer studded NY Cosmos. When I was a kid, enjoyed going out to see the HAWAII ISLANDERS, a Triple-A semi pro baseball teams—they played at the now gone Honolulu Stadium, an old wooden stadium nicknamed 'Termite Palace,' best thing was eating shoyu dipped grilled beef on sticks and boiled peanuts in the stands.

NFL and MLB is popular—locals seem to either throw their support to geographically close teams like 49ers/Rams; or teams with island products playing for them like Dolphins (Tua), NY Mets (Sid Fernandez, Benny Agbayani), Marcus Mariota, Kolton Wong, etc. The NFL Pro Bowl was a big thing when it was at the now defunct Aloha Stadium.

I'd say that Hawaii has a large proportion of Niner fans. I became a fan when living in SF.

Hawaii has a small town mentality some ways. Seemingly BIGGER THAN PRO SPORTS are little league, high school football, college football. My dad is obsessed with University of Hawaii sports, watches a tv station that shows reruns of UH football, volleyball. He sadly also supports Alabama Crimson Tide. I honestly can't name a high school in NYC.

TBH, wish Hawaii would get more into proper sports like soccer, cricket and rugby.

Surfing is big, but can't handle the traffic driving to the North Shore during the contests.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back