• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Anryu 210mm B2 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anryu Blue #2 210mm Hammered Gyuto with oval rosewood and pakkawood handle. Purchased in 2018, I believe it has the original Anryu Kanji from before his retirement. It's been used lovingly in a home setting just by me and sharpened lightly a couple times per year with one thinning. I haven't used it much in the last couple years so I think it's time for it to move along.

After thinning on stones, I finished the bevels with sandpaper as I didn't get all the low spots out for a stone finish, it's not perfect but functional. I found the food release improved a bit after thinning and removing the faux-sumi Taekfu blasted finish. There are scratches here and there on the face from a few years of use/sharpening, but never had any damage to the edge. Happy to answer any other questions.

Measurements
Length: 211mm
Height: 45mm
Weight: 164g

Price
$225 including fees and CONUS shipping

Attachments

• anryu2.jpg
    anryu2.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 0
  • anryu3.jpeg
    anryu3.jpeg