2018 East Coast Gathering (ECG) - Sunday April 29 in Alexandria, VA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, I'm in for two minimum for the dinner, my daughter may go again, but getting an answer from a teen regarding plans for a Sat night ahead of time is proving to be difficult;).

David, I'm in for two minimum for the dinner, my daughter may go again, but getting an answer from a teen regarding plans for a Sat night ahead of time is proving to be difficult;).
Bill, right now we still have a couple extra spots for Zaytinya. Also, any chance of being able to borrow tables again this year? (sorry about the last minute query)

I have sent out an email with more info about the ECG to all that I know are have stated interest in attending. If anyone else is interested, please send me your name and email address via a PM.

We're only 9 days away, some I would like to start getting a handle on food, etc.

Now only 5-1/2 days away
clear.png

Emails with event info and Saturday night dinner info have been sent to all who expressed interest so far. If you did not receive an email please indicate below, or send me a PM (include an email address in your PM; my box is almost full so I can't communicate back-and-forth through it right now).

We still have some empty seats for the dinner, and plenty more room for the ECG.

I wanna do some fried chicken. We cool?

You talking about fried chicken for Saturday night, or for Sunday? (If the former, I sure hope there will be at least one piece left over that I might try on Sunday; leftover fried chicken can be just as good -- some might even say better -- as newly made.)

Sunday afternoon.

So will there be any stones there this go round? Let me know if I need to bring some along.

That's ok I just wanted to make sure there was something. Can anyone chime in with what they plan on bringing?6

That's ok I just wanted to make sure there was something. Can anyone chime in with what they plan on bringing?

I wasn't planning on bringing any stones, but let me know if you want me to bring any of the following (assuming I can find where they're hiding here):
Beston 500
Bester 1200
Gesshin 400, 2000, 6000
Suehiro Rika 5000
JKI 1000 & 6000 diamond stone set
Cris Anderson ~1500

I am bringing my JKI 1K and 6K diamond stones. I can bring my soakers a Beston 500, Rika 5K if requested.

I'm also bringing some 24 hour sous vide ribs

It brings tears to my eyes that I cannot be there. Well, that and my eye infection... Have fun and post pictures!

Stefan

Back