• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT TANSO 4k $45

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alder26

Reaction score
Couple of synthetics I’m selling cause I haven’t been using them much these days all stones have more than 3/4 of material left

1) Sigma Pro 2 400 $50 $40 SOLD

2) Tansu 4K $60 $45

3) Chosera 800 $55 $50 SOLD

4) Chosera 400 $40 SOLD

5) Takeda hand held sharpener $25 $20

You’ll get 10 buckaroos off total if you buy more than one

Last edited:
Hey y’all, buy these stones! I almost sent Alder a message, but then remembered that I have enough stones to last me two lifetimes, now that I’m doing less paid sharpening.

These are super solid stones. In particular, anyone that doesn’t have a Chosera 800 needs to buy that one immediately.

Btw, Tansu should be Tanso, no?

Hey y’all, buy these stones! I almost sent Alder a message, but then remembered that I have enough stones to last me two lifetimes, now that I’m doing less paid sharpening.

These are super solid stones. In particular, anyone that doesn’t have a Chosera 800 needs to buy that one immediately.

Btw, Tansu should be Tanso, no?
Right you are! The 4K stone is the CKC house brand Tanso

Looking for bernal takarazakushi 1200 and 400 (or equivalent stone) as trade options

Back