• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn IWASAKI TAMAHAGANE WESTERN

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YG420

Reaction score
IMG_7201.jpeg
IMG_7200.jpeg
IMG_7198.jpeg
IMG_7197.jpeg
IMG_7196.jpeg
IMG_7195.jpeg
Up is an Iwasaki Tamahagane Western razor. Don't know what number it is as I can't read Japanese. I was going to take it apart and polish it up, but don't have much free time nowadays. I spent a few minutes on a chosera 3k to see what the edge looked like and it is clean with no pitting, but the edge has not been set. There is some minor pitting here and there but none at the edge. I would imagine this would look very nice when all cleaned up. Scales are not loose and closes down the middle. Measures aprox 70 length x 17 toe x 18 heel. Price is $750 shipped insured in the US, Intl I will cover the first $25 of insured shipping. Pretty hard to find these in this condition at this price. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7203.jpeg
IMG_7202.jpeg

Back