Giveaway For Someone In Need

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
This knife dosen't get used anymore. I was going to sell it, but kinda decided there probably isin't much of a market for a $40.00 knife with an expensive handle, so I'm gonna give it away. I want this knife to go to someone who really needs it. Someone just starting out, someone down on there luck, maybe someone who just had there kit or knife ripped off. If you know someone who is in need you can chime in on their behalf. Please established forum members only.

I am yet to figure out how the recipient will be chosen, just kinda winging that ..taking suggestions.

165mm Tosa Hakata blue steel

IMG_3092.jpg

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11839&d=1354377613

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cook here that was in a car accident and his knives god destroyed in the process. He's been borrowing mine, or using the crappy rentals. I would love to be considered if at all possible.

Thanks ~joe

Thanks, I dont know why the pic wont work. Sent the mod a PM

Great idea and very kind!

The link doesn't work though.

Fixed! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very possible

I have a cook here that was in a car accident and his knives god destroyed in the process. He's been borrowing mine, or using the crappy rentals. I would love to be considered if at all possible.

Thanks ~joe

Told my guy tonight, and he is very very appreciative, excited, and couldn't thank you enough. I didn't even show him the pictures. This will be his first J-knife as well, so I'd thought I could give some info it, ie; handle material, some history, ect...

Again, thank you very much, it will go to a great home.

~joe

Awesome! Very generous of you Mike.
Joe, I'm sure your co-worker will be very happy. He's super-lucky to get a mhenry handle for sure!
Please try to post some "after" pics. I love to see someone enjoying an awesome knife.

It's not the most versitile knife, but I hope he can get some use out of it.

Johnny it's copal amber

Received the blade yesterday. Am going to give it to my guy Saturday, as I have a few others for him that need to hit the stones, and buy a roll.

I'm kinda jealous, lol. The handle is beautiful, he will definitely love it I'm sure

Thanks again mike, this is why I love this place. It feels like a real community, not a ***** fest like most forums turn into

Thanks again ~joe

Back