Blank blades WIP Thread.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So around 6pm yesterday. Actually right as I was cleaning up all the dust. A bad storm hit. I was busy working so I didnt even notice it was happening. Next thing I know its suddenly dark outside.

Wind going crazy. So i figured I should check online. And yeah there was a tornado warning.

As soon as I saw that i rushed as fast as I could to put everything I could away. I was outside still doing that when the worst of it hit here. Took down a bunch of branches in my neighbors yard all at once.

Thankfully everything is fine here. Didn't get hurt. Blew down part of my fence. But besides that no serious damage.

But almost a million people lost power. So it might take a while to get things back on. So definitely no work the next few days will get done.
This sucks, most importantly stay safe.

glad things are (mostly) safe for you. I too had to learn some hard lessons about purchasing things early. I usually do dishes by hand and neglect to replace the broken dishwasher for years. Recently finally gave in and spend the dough and I don't understand why I didn't do it earlier..so much time wasted

Man that blows. Glad it's not too bad at your house.

Blocks all cut up for the ancient redgum people! This is about half of them. Some really nice figure and coloring in this batch, think you guys will love it. Love the contrast in the wood vs just straight brown or black. Reminds me of macassar ebony.

20240517_154245-01.jpeg

Back