Passaround of an outdoor kitchen knife with raffle at the end

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, I thought I was holding up this PA, but in hindsight I probably could of kept it another week for the snow to pass. 🤷‍♂️ I did send this knife out on March 26th to daveb.
He already sent back the knife to me, but of delay but it is fine, I will do the raffle once everything is in place, let me know if anyone want out

Interesting with the patina! Wonder what Dave was cutting. 😆 I'm definitely in! Thanks again for the opportunity for my first PA!

I'm remiss in a report.

I used the knife for typical utility purposes, cardboard, a couple branches, cutting tape, etc - it did very well but was a little big. It was well made, sheath was as well.

Then I took it to work for a couple days and used it to prep in the kitchen. Did great with pull cuts, trimming chix, cutting fruit, any number of similar tasks. Point is well tapered to be thick enough to be robust but thin enough to put it to work. Little tougher on push or rock cuts. Small flat spot that worked well but only for small quantities at a time.

Felt like it would be a solid, versatile knife for a backpack or tent camper with limited space. It's usable as a kitchen knife but only for small prep. I don't think the knife would be suitable for dressing game - too big (but that may be personal preference).

No idea on patina.

Thanks for the opportunity to use it.

And put me in for raffle. It would be a nice carry in my off-roading "stuff".

Probably not the most formal drawing, but congrats to @Skylar303 !
Capture.JPG

Back