Jnat Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun thread! Very generous. Onward to 200

Attachments

• IMG_8270.jpeg
    IMG_8270.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8271.jpeg
    IMG_8271.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
The OP specifies when the thread reaches 200 replies the giveaway will occur. It looks like only 96 replies have been posted so far.
OP got questioned for his legitimacy in another thread when he posted some vids that others noticed weren’t his.

I had purchased a cheap stone from him and after seeing the other thread, reached out to him re: the status of my stone.

Radio silence since the day he was called out.

I’m no expert, but me thinks he may be a fraud 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope I’m wrong and hope others have had better experiences with then.

OP got questioned for his legitimacy in another thread when he posted some vids that others noticed weren’t his.

I had purchased a cheap stone from him and after seeing the other thread, reached out to him re: the status of my stone.

Radio silence since the day he was called out.

I’m no expert, but me thinks he may be a fraud 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope I’m wrong and hope others have had better experiences with then.
Gotcha — you never received the merchandise you purchased from him or a refund or anything?

Gotcha — you never received the merchandise you purchased from him or a refund or anything?
Started the process for a refund with PP. It's only for $70. Would still give out hope that there's some sort of misunderstanding, but the person was very responsive until they were called out. Now nothing, so the switch up makes it clear to me.

Back