Flipper alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sweetlou You just don't get it. Imo it's totally fine to call out the OP how he started his WTS post. But just after several hours not even waiting for OP to respond calling him a scammer without any foundation and later on continuing in the flipper alert thread. I think this is bordering on libel.
All of this just because Corrado is a miserable old man who likes to play Sheriff.
He has no interest in buying or selling and so often is a negative space in an otherwise usually nice and friendly community.

@Sweetlou You just don't get it. Imo it's totally fine to call out the OP how he started his WTS post. But just after several hours not even waiting for OP to respond calling him a scammer without any foundation and later on continuing in the flipper alert thread. I think this is bordering on libel.
All of this just because Corrado is a miserable old man who likes to play Sheriff.
He has no interest in buying or selling and so often is a negative space in an otherwise usually nice and friendly community.
Wow. Exagerate much. Nobody called him a scammer. Lite with the facts and calling out the use of 7 year old pics, yes. Maybe you need to read the thread again.
And yes I did have some interest in the Masterpiece initially until I realised the pics shown were not a true representation of the condition.

Not that I have a beef in that fight (or am too up to date on what a FM is supposed to cost), but 'out of stock' prices aren't necessarily relevant since it's not being sold at that price anymore. Price often gets 'updated' as soon as new stock arrives.
For example JNS still has some out of stock Kato and Shigefusa knives listed for <500 if you go back far enough.

Back